The Rural Development Research Platform team will take part in the Nyéléni Europe Forum For Food Sovereignty during 25-30 October 2016 where there will be discussions on the following issues:
– changing the ways of production and food consumption;
– changing the way of food distribution;
– work equity and improvement of social conditions in the agricultural and alimentary sectors;
– claiming the right to natural resources and common natural heritage;
– changing the public policies which govern the agrifood systems.